Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 19. Remembering 9/11.

Will you forgive me, dear reader, for not posting today? I was planning to post, but then all the 9/11 remembrances came back today and overwhelmed me. (I also cried during President Reagan's funeral. Guess I'm too sensitive.)

I also heard a creditable report on J.D. Hayworth's radio program today that another, greater attack on the country is planned for tomorrow, as Islamic Ramadan ends. (Here's the link to the audio. Ramadan ends at sunset tomorrow, although I don't know whose sunset.) If there were major attacks across the country, it would make blogging moot for a while.

So let's wait and see if anything happens Saturday and pick it up from there.

Sorry to be morbid... but that's the mood for today. There are a lot of evil people in the world. (You can recognize them by their actions. NOT their words.) We can try to ignore and deny they exist. But that wouldn't be reasonable.

What if they attack tomorrow? What will you say to your Creator that He will let you stay in His house?

No comments: