Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Funny Business

You know you're getting to them when funny things keep happening to you. Or your blog. I mean, if no one cared what you were saying, they'd be indifferent, right? And you would wonder if anyone cared.

Interestingly, God, in the Bible, describes hell as a place where you'll not only be tortured for all eternity for your sins, but also He will be indifferent to you too. Indeed, prisoners today say the worse punishment of all is solitary confinement. Indifference isn't good. I guess that's why some kids are smart-alecs in school. They want attention, even if it's "negative" attention. But, as usual, I digress.

So I was reviewing this blog when I noticed that my famous (or, per C.G., infamous, depending on your perspective) "Exhibit 1" was missing. Specifically, I was at the post "Can you say 'Structured?'" which I've passed along to law enforcement agencies as I try, seemingly in vain, to get equal justice for all. (i.e. for former judge hinson.) The image there had been removed from my imagehost, claiming a "violation of the TOS."

Yeah, right.

Anyway, as you can see, I fixed that problem. But then I noticed that most of my PDF uploads to that same image site are no longer available.

It'll have to find time to get those back up on another host. But it will be later rather than sooner. My apologies for now. In the meantime, if you come across a broken link, please let me know.

I realize that some of the current event news links will go stale over time, but I'm talking about links to my documentation.

Thanks in advance.

No comments: